About the QCC
Founded in 2003, QCC is a not-for-profit organization whose mission is to support private investment activities producing societal benefit by identifying and addressing structural inefficiencies in the market place. Its modus operandi is to create and support action-oriented communities of aligned stakeholders (“QCC Forums”), each of which is designed to solve specific problems.
We currently support three QCC Forums:
- The Tech Innovation Platform (TIP)
- The Fiduciary Investors Roundtable for Collaboration and Partnerships (FIRCAP)
- The Institutional Investors Roundtable (IIR)
Along with the operation of QCC Forums, the QCC also hosts the annual Quebec City Conference, a private, not-for-profit meeting whose objectives are:
- To create synergies and foster relationships of trust among the participants of existing QCC Forums, and the members of the Canadian and international private market investment communities;
- To identify and discuss additional market dislocations that could be addressed through existing or new QCC Forums; and
- To strengthen the Canadian private market investment ecosystem by helping leading asset managers (VC and PE Funds) to create and foster relationships of trust with international asset owners interested in investing or co-investing in Canada or internationally.
QCC is a not-for profit corporation supported by the Governments of Canada, Quebec, British Columbia, Alberta and Ontario, and by private sponsors, including Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC), Investissement Québec and National Bank.