April 26-27, 2017
Le Château Frontenac, Quebec City (Canada)
Now in its thirteenth year, the Quebec City Conference (QCC) is a private, not-for-profit meeting whose objectives are:
- To create synergies and foster relationships of trust among the participants of existing QCC Forums, and the members of the Canadian and international private market investment communities;
- To identify and discuss additional market dislocations that could be addressed through existing or new QCC Forums; and
- To strengthen the Canadian private market investment ecosystem by helping leading asset managers (VC and PE Funds) to create and foster relationships of trust with international asset owners interested in investing or co-investing in Canada or internationally.
The Annual Quebec City Conference is by-invitation only and exclusive to:
- Leading members of the international private market investment ecosystem: pension plans, endowments, family offices, venture capital and private equity firms, industry experts and leading academics;
- Participants of those QCC Forums held immediately prior to the Conference, which currently are: The Fiduciary Investors Roundtable for Collaboration & Partnerships (FIRCAP), the Tech Innovation Platform (TIP) Leadership Roundtable and TIP Ecosystem Building Forum.
Professional service providers are not invited except for QCC’s private sponsors and those invited to any QCC Forum.
Past speakers in the Quebec City Conference have included Stephen Schwarzman, Co-founder and CEO of Blackstone; Michael Spence, the 2001 Nobel Prize Laureate in Economic Sciences; VC and private equity pioneer Alan Patricof; Henry Kravis, Co-Founder and Co-CEO of Kohlberg Kravis Roberts (KKR); David M. Rubenstein, Co-founder of The Carlyle Group; Glenn Hutchins, Co-founder of Silver Lake; James Coulter, Co-founder of TPG Capital, Charles R. (Chip) Kaye, Co-President, Warburg Pincus; William Draper III of Draper Richards; Josh Lerner, Professor at Harvard Business School; and former Prime Ministers of Canada Brian Mulroney and Jean Chrétien.